The center is in the USDA federal food program to serve 3 Meals
- Infants through Preschool children - Breakfast, lunch and evening snack
- School Age Children – Breakfast and evening snack
We provide family style meals to children where all children sit together to dine with their teachers around a table in their own classroom. This helps the children understand the importance of family togetherness and also develop self help skills, sharing and cooperation.
Weekly menus are posted in the classrooms. Our food program is based on federal food and nutritional program guidelines.
- Breakfast – 7:30- 9:00
- Infants-10: 30 -11:30
- Toddlers & Preschoolers: 11:30 – 12:30
- Snacks – 2:00 – 3:00
- Infants, toddlers and preschoolers are served within these time frames
- Children who stay later than 5pm will be served a second snack
- In addition infants will be offered food throughout the day. For infants baby food and formulas are provided. Infants that are on special formula’s for various reasons, parents must provide the special formula.
- The child development center provides all foods and supplements
- We provide the same food to all children. If the parents have specific food preferences due to personal beliefs or due to food allergies for the child, parent need to provide a letter requesting for avoidance of certain foods explaining the reason for it and if it is due to medical reason a physician’s note is required for the same.